ColaJazz, in partnership with the Music Farm Columbia, will present the inaugural ColaJazz Festival on February 3, 2018.
$25 GENERAL ADMISSION
– 5 bands
– full cash bar
– food truck by F2T Productions, Management and Catering; i.e. Bourbon Columbia
– chairs and cocktail table seating available
$75 VIP TKTS
– VIP section up front
– round tables, soft seats
– food included (choice of between Eggplant Jambalaya or Chicken & Sausage Gumbo for dinner)
– table service available
– and all of the above!
From 6:15p-6:45p, Chris Potter is offering a personal meet and greet opportunity. Please note the meet-n-greet pass does not include a ticket to the event.
GET TKTS / FIND OUT MORE:
6:00p – DOORS OPEN.
6:30p – Soda City Brass Band
7:30p – The Reggie Sullivan Band
8:30p – Wessell Anderson Quartet
9:30p – Chris Potter
11:30p – ColaJazz All Stars
YOUR 2018 ARTISTS:
1) We WILL have seating available for general admission tickets. Imagine the Music Farm Columbia decorated like a giant, comfortable jazz club with chairs, cocktail tables and more.
2) There will be a full bar!
3) There will be many food options!
4) You CANNOT beat this $25 ticket price for 5 bands in a fantastic venue with seating, food and drinks available!
The 1st annual ColaJazz Festival is determined to bring a highly visible, world-class event to put our capital city on the map!
Columbia ought to be the cultural hub of South Carolina and
ColaJazz is determined to make it happen. This is your opportunity to be a founding supporter helping our city’s cultural and economic growth and to bring this vision to fruition.
Want to provide tickets to low income households or an underprivileged school? Want to create your own sponsorship level?
See the PDF here: